Male Cat Max Caring for Orphan Kittens

Max the cat is caring for orphan kittens as his own. “He is very protective of them, like a mother, ever since the kittens were 3 weeks old,” said Max’s human. Max is also a rescue found as a stray.

11 Responses to “Male Cat Max Caring for Orphan Kittens”

1. Sherry says:

Bless Max….those are three happy babies!

2. Myra Herscovitch says:

That’s exactly what my male cat, Munchkin, did when I brought Squirt (a tiny female) home a number of years ago. HE even allowed her to suckle until one day, when she was 11 months old, he pushed her away. He did continue to bath her though. She was so heartbroken when Munchie passed away suddenly, I had to get Squirt a kitten to take care of. She had never been alone and was so depressed. Thank heaven Squirt & Trouble bonded. All is good again.

3. Maysoun says:

the kitties seem to enjoy the attention

4. KellyAnne says:

So sweet! Love the matching kittens and their big buddy.

The judge gave me the custody of these two children, says Max!.

6. shelly lyon says:

What cute twins and what a sweet foster daddy!

7. katie k says:

Max is paying it forward, great Dad!!

8. azazazazaz says:

This is one of the pages I go to when I have trouble managing my depression. It gives me hope for the world.

9. nnua says:

Max is doing a great job as a mum, clearly he has that nurturing streak in him!! The kittens are very lucky ^-^

10. keenpetite says:

Some people believe that male cats will hurt/kill young kittens, not true. Keke our large Russian Blue adopted our young kitten Snuggles 5/85(we were terrified @ first but within seconds Keke was bathing Snuggles till she fell asleep)Keke suffered from Kidney Failure & to end his suffering was euthanized 10/88, Snuggles searched for her Daddy for days
    she was lost without him. She died peacefully in her sleep 6/2004. Soon we were adopted by a young stray Tortie that is now over 8 yrs old. Her name is “Scarlett O’Hair” from movie “Gone With the Wind”, determined to find a furever home, she did !

11. Monica says: