Written by Helen (flickr: ©fluffyhelen) Belle and Sebastian came into the Nottingham RSPCA animal shelter in August 2009 after being found with their mum, Betsy, underneath a hedge in somebodies garden. They were barely a few days old and Betsy had been caring for them. There were only the two kittens and we had a […]
by Love Meow on Jul 13th, 2010 | 15 Comments
- Didga the Cat Goes Skateboarding With Her Human
- Meet the “Sesame Street” Kittens Rescued From Garbage Can. They Will Melt Your Heart!
- They Met This Kitty at the Shelter, Two Years Later… He’s all Grown Up!
- This Kitty Gets Really Serious About Giving A Bath. Watch!
- Love Will Keep Us Together – Kodi and Shorty