Cats are excellent massage therapists or chiropractors. Cat kneading is a behavior that starts after they are born. They knead during nursing to help them obtain milk from the mother. Some kitties carry this behavior into adulthood because they are weaned too early. No matter what, it is absolutely darling to us to see them […]
- Kitty Loves to Be Swept Across Floor and Runs Back for More!
- Kitten Rescued from a Mailbox Found Home with a Retired Mailman
- This Little Fluffy Kitty ‘Disappears’ When He Falls Asleep
- Five Foster Kittens Sharing Lap Time Together. It’s a Purr-a-thon!
- Bonnie the Cat Decides to Become Mom to Two Little Chicks