A baby Chihuahua whose mother died after she was given birth, was rescued and taken to a new mother, a cat who was at the time nursing a litter of kittens. The shelter staffers were first uncertain about adding the Chihuahua to the litter because they were not sure if the cat mother would accept […]
by Love Meow on Dec 23rd, 2009 | 1 Comment
- Rescue Kitten Meets Dog for the First Time. They Bond Instantly!
- This Kitten Lives at a Hotel. They Let Her into Their Room and She Snuggles Right in
- Maru Takes Over Hana’s Box
- When This Ginger Kitten Discovers a Mirror and Shoes for the First Time… It’s Double the Fun
- 102-Year-Old Woman Fell In Love With A Shelter Cat