Elizabeth May, a veterinary nurse from New Zealand brought home a litter of eight-day-old kittens, intending to bottle feed them around the clock. May is an animal lover who has three cats, three dogs, a bird and two fish tanks. On the second day when she was bottle feeding the kittens, she noticed that her […]
by Love Meow on Feb 26th, 2010 | 7 Comments
- Rescue Kitten Meets Dog for the First Time. They Bond Instantly!
- This Kitten Lives at a Hotel. They Let Her into Their Room and She Snuggles Right in
- Maru Takes Over Hana’s Box
- When This Ginger Kitten Discovers a Mirror and Shoes for the First Time… It’s Double the Fun
- 102-Year-Old Woman Fell In Love With A Shelter Cat