When there are fishermen on an island in Japan, they always seem to have a group of loyal feline followers. Like the Cat Island in Tashirojima, cats are treated with love and respect by the fishermen in Fukuoka prefecture, situated on the northern shore of the island of Kyushu in Japan. The cats are welcome […]
by Love Meow on Feb 11th, 2012 | 46 Comments
- Meet the “Sesame Street” Kittens Rescued From Garbage Can. They Will Melt Your Heart!
- They Met This Kitty at the Shelter, Two Years Later… He’s all Grown Up!
- This Kitty Gets Really Serious About Giving A Bath. Watch!
- Love Will Keep Us Together – Kodi and Shorty
- Kitty Demands To Know What His Human is Eating