Question from Jim: Hi Amy! Winter is coming, and we would like to take in an about two-year-old stray tomcat that is “living” in our yard since spring. However, he has never learned what a box is, so right now, we put him outside when we cannot babysit him. The house is fully carpeted with […]
by Love Meow on Sep 25th, 2009 | 2 Comments
- Three Kittens Turn on Their Purr Motors and Yawn Machines!
- Cat Playing Soccer with Her Human. She’d Make an Excellent Goalkeeper!
- Meet Bilbo Fluffins the Cat Found Under a House by a Kind Man. See His Journey Growing Up!
- Kitty Demands to Know What His Human is Eating
- Tiny Roadside Rescue Kitten Nina: Journey to Forever Home