Paolo is a cat that helps children overcome a fear of doctors. He was born with a concave ribcage, and needed lifesaving surgery. Now, he’s almost two years old, loving life and inspiring many with his story. Paolo was born in the wild with his siblings. They were rescued and brought into a foster home. […]
by Love Meow on Jul 23rd, 2012 | 21 Comments
- Three Kittens Turn on Their Purr Motors and Yawn Machines!
- Cat Playing Soccer with Her Human. She’d Make an Excellent Goalkeeper!
- Meet Bilbo Fluffins the Cat Found Under a House by a Kind Man. See His Journey Growing Up!
- Kitty Demands to Know What His Human is Eating
- Tiny Roadside Rescue Kitten Nina: Journey to Forever Home