Written by Helen (flickr: ©fluffyhelen) Belle and Sebastian came into the Nottingham RSPCA animal shelter in August 2009 after being found with their mum, Betsy, underneath a hedge in somebodies garden. They were barely a few days old and Betsy had been caring for them. There were only the two kittens and we had a […]
by Love Meow on Jul 13th, 2010 | 15 Comments
- When Kitty Discovers that He Can Hop Like a Bunny…
- Kitty Gives His Human A Shoulder Massage and A Kiss
- Fuego the Ginger Kitten Finds a New Mom Luna the Dog
- Rescue Kitten Meets Dog for the First Time. They Bond Instantly!
- This Kitten Lives at a Hotel. They Let Her into Their Room and She Snuggles Right in