Written by Helen (flickr: ©fluffyhelen) Belle and Sebastian came into the Nottingham RSPCA animal shelter in August 2009 after being found with their mum, Betsy, underneath a hedge in somebodies garden. They were barely a few days old and Betsy had been caring for them. There were only the two kittens and we had a […]
by Love Meow on Jul 13th, 2010 | 15 Comments
- Kitty Loves to Be Swept Across Floor and Runs Back for More!
- Kitten Rescued from a Mailbox Found Home with a Retired Mailman
- This Little Fluffy Kitty ‘Disappears’ When He Falls Asleep
- Five Foster Kittens Sharing Lap Time Together. It’s a Purr-a-thon!
- Bonnie the Cat Decides to Become Mom to Two Little Chicks