New Way to Organize Your Cats

This is a new way to organize your cats if you have many of them:

cute kitten organize cat pic

organize cat funny kitten pic

cute kitten organize cat pic

cute kitten organize cat pic

15 Responses to “New Way to Organize Your Cats”

1. Frederick says:

Reminds me of my dorm.

2. lovemeow says:

My guess is the cats love those containers in the first place. My cats love boxes and one time i found all three of them sitting in the boxes at the same time. it was great :)

3. Tara says:

awwww these kitties are lovely. Now i kinda can tell who is the dominant cat.

4. shan says:

what i want to know is how the owner managed to get all 7 cats in the containers at the same time without them running amok!

5. Erin says:

so cute!! how’d they get them all to stay still?! haha

6. lovemeow says:

haha yea.. but i am sure that they love those boxes and containers. My cats love those. They are their favorite toys. :)

7. Momo says:

These are so cute. I only have one cat but many boxes already as she loves them.

8. KitKat says:

I can't decide which one I like better! I, too, am amazed that all these kitties seem so calm and composed and happy in their respective "containers", and all at the same time too! Cats are just so awesome, and these photos further reinforce my already high opinion of our feline friends.

9. Judith says:

Well, here's proof. You CAN corral cats!

10. Rochelle♥ says:

Love the numbering and the rack ones.They look like they were kidnapped :DAnd the one in containers,the one at the bottom right hand corner hanging out of the container was like "You kidding me?!"

11. Robbin says:

haha, that's so funny – how do you get them to all stay in the containers and look at the camera at the same time? That a feat of much patience. Thanks for the funny photo's! :-)

12. Katarina says:

This is soooo great!

13. Best organiser kitties ever.

Does anyone know who these kitties belong to? I'd love to see more of them! They seem to all have the same eyes no matter what the colouring- super cool and strong genes! They all seem so calm and happy to pose.

14. Emma says:

fantastic photos of very happy looking cats. only just found this site and i cant get enough of it!