The Cookies

Courtesy of Robyn Anderson (flickr: RobynAnderson)

These five three week-old kittens lost their mother who was hit and killed by a car. There are three girls and two boys. They were rescued and named after cookies because they’re so cute you could just eat them up!

The black and white (boy) is Hydrox. The other boy (Lynx point) is Keebler. The girls are Lorna Doone, Milano, and TimTam.

cute tuxedo kitten

Doesn't he look like a little Precious Moments dolls? He's hoping for some more bottle. - Robyn

cute kitten cat pic

Fred and I were snuggling with the babies after feeding time one night, and he decided he had things to do (sitting on the hardwood floor starts to hurt him after a while), so he got up and left. Every Cookie followed him to the door and HOWLED for several minutes, their feelings hurt that he'd abandoned them so coldly. - Robyn

cute kitten cat pic

A neighbor found a mother cat who'd been hit and killed by a car, leaving behind five three week-old kittens. Three girls, two boys. Hello, new fosters! - Robyn

The whole bunch.

cute kitten cat pic

"HEY! They are SQUOOSHING me!"

"Paw up, y'all!"

cute kitten cat pic

Hydrox is a very good sleeper.

"Slurrrrp"

cute kitten cat pic

It's rough to be this cute.

"Who, ME?"

cute kitten cat pic

Slap fights always end with a lick.

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

11 Responses to “The Cookies”

1. cat mora says:

These are such loving persons to do this. It takes so much time to hand feed each one 24/7. What great kitty names-i would eat them up, too!

2. Esme says:

How sweet they are-sorry I am welling up for them (the mama part got to me). When I was looking to adopt I went to a ladies house who took in 9 kitties that were just abandoned on a busy street-this lady had very little in her house-I tell you she had everything for those kitties. I had to admire her.

3. Brian says:

So very sad for them, but they are total cute!

4. Old Kitty says:

OH How ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh bless you Robyn for rescuing them. Awww their poor mum – that is so so sad! I wish these little kitties the best of lives and the sweetest of days ahead.

Big furry and kitty hugs from me and the Cat!

x

5. MizRobyn says:

As an update, I rescued them back in November, and they've all since been adopted out through Challenger's House, the no-kill cat shelter I volunteer for here in North Alabama. They all turned out to be just about the sweetest and most loving fosters I've had, and even though I know they're in great homes, I miss them an awful lot! :)

6. Sniffie says:

Lucky kittens to have found someone to take care of them. It's so sad about their MomCat.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

7. OneCatsNip says:

what cute little buggers!!! timtam makes me want timtams but ive never seen them in the states!

8. Oh we follow Robyn’s blog Love and Hisses – we loved the Cookies so much and we miss them but are so glad they have wonderful homes now. They really were a super cute group!!

9. ChevalNoire says:

Talk about heart melting little poppets and so very sad about their poor Mum but thank heavens for Angels like Robyn.

Cookie names a great choice cos they are seriously too scrummy for ordinary kitty names and glad to hear they all found homes so sad about Mum but a happy ending for the babies.

From Toby and his human

10. octopuss says:

How sad about their mom, but how really good of you to foster them. I'm glad they all found their homes, as well. P.S.: that collection of tocks on the second photo is just unspeakably cute!

11. Kathi says:

How could you do anything but adopt them?