Black Cats are Wonderful

Black kitties are wonderful. These pictures will explain it :). They are sweet, pretty, regal, affectionate, they go with any decor and even enhance the way you look.

Do you have a black kitty?

cute black kitten

I am fluffy and cuddly:

cute black kitten

Check out my big paw!

cute black kitten

©Betsy Cole

Is this cute enough for you?

cute black kitten

©Betsy Cole

When I play with others, I look like a little black panther!

cute black kitten playing

©Betsy Cole

cute black kitten clicking nose

©Betsy Cole

I look good with anything even a door

cute black kitten

©Betsy Cole

I love my hoomans and I am very playful around them.

cute black kittens playful

©Betsy Cole

I make my hooman’s outfit look better and cuter!

cute black kitten and girl

cute black kitten pic

©Betsy Cole

I am very good at hide and seek. :)

cute black kitten hiding pic

©Betsy Cole

I love hanging out by the window…

cute black kitten by window

©Betsy Cole

… and looking for birdies through it!

cute black kitten window

Don’t you just love me?

cute black kitten tongue sticking out

©Betsy Cole

Photos courtesy of ©Betsy Cole. You can visit Betsy’s website at betsycolephotography.com

29 Responses to “Black Cats are Wonderful”

1. Issa says:

i almost died of her cuteness!!! she's just so adorable! :D

2. Sue says:

I want to cuddle a kitten now!

3. Karen says:

What a little sweetheart. I have a black cat, short haired, her name is Pocket and I love her so much.

4. Kimberly says:

Love the little black kitty!! I have enjoyed the company of a black kitty for 14 years & we are still going strong!

5. Nicki says:

Ooooooh, what a sweet face!

6. Elena says:

I have a black kitty! I love my Milosh. We have several black cats in my complex and all around. Such a shame that people are afraid of them.

7. Diana says:

love it love it!!! :)

8. Abby says:

Yes there are two of us black (and just a bit of white) kitties here and we are as well love as this adorable black beauty!

9. Oh, such a cutie pie!!!!

10. Sandy Farley says:

My Shadow is the love of my life. He was feral, after the first month he was here, I trapped him and took him to our SNIP House. Brought him back and kept in shop two days, then let out. After a winter of feeding him on my front porch and talking to him first thru windows, then outside after dark, slowly he got used to me. On April 4, 2009, he decided finally, he came to me. As I put food out, he came clear up to me and let me touch him for the first time. We spent the next two hours with me combing, brushing and loving him and he wiggling and squirming, loving me back. The next night he slept in and he sleeps on my pillow now, nestling into my hair. The kitten above is what he must have looked like as a kitten, can anyone tell me what breed this little darling is? Doesn't' really matter, I love him no matter what he is. Now he's mine and I'm his.

11. okay just when i thought something couldn't get any cuter…. ;)

12. Marg says:

Those are such terrific pictures. We love black cats too. There are two that live here and they are the best. But nothing is as cute as that little kitten. Hope you have a good week end.

13. janie jones says:

Awws. What a petite little face.

14. lisa says:

That is just too precious! 2 of my 3 cats are black. Phillippe is my special companion who almost always wants to be with me and be into anything I'm doing.

15. Kristine says:

Blacks are my Favorite and this Precious little One took my Breath away…I have three black short hairs of my own: Abigal 6; Wednesday 3; and Frankie (Frankenstein) 6 months…My Angel,My Beast and My Little Monster…Frankie is a special needs kitty with a lame left back leg…as he grows the bones will get longer and he'll have more stregth in it…

16. Jill says:

The rescue group, where we found our all black kitty, Stormy, said black kitties don't get adopted as much as others. She nuzzled right up to my son and of course, we HAD to get her!Our all black kitty, Stormy, is a sweetheart, she is very talkative and follows us around the house and outside. We ended up adopting an orange tabby as well that same day.

17. Kelly says:

I love black cats. Too adorable. I have a black cat and she is the best cat I've ever had.

18. Sarah says:

So cute! I have a black cat too and I love him dearly.

19. Amit says:

i want balck cat plz ANy 1 can give me full black

20. Sally says:

I never had a black cat, I was blessed with two beautiful Abbysinians, and a Chocolate Ocicat. I found a rescue that was sooo small – she hid under my shirt or a towel for the first 3 months when we brought her home. Now she is a large, beautiful golden-eyed long haired black sweetheart named Lola! Black kitties are precious, but then ALL kitties are precious, yes?

21. vaira says:

very sweet

22. kat says:

i have a black kitty, too. she's adorable and lovable. =)

23. masha says:

omg! so fluffy :DDDD sweet sweetness ))))

24. karen says:

Your baby is so cute and fluffy! My three girls are tuxedo kitties and I love them dearly. I love to get a whole black cat one day :)

25. Bill says:

I had 3 black cats: a daddy and two of his sons. There were 5 black cats in the litter. We kept 2 and gave 3 away. Of the 2 I kept, one died of nasal tumor carcinoma 2 months ago. His brother and mother (siamese) are still left with me. I talk to the daddy and his son (now deceased) and tell them I love them and how they have enriched my life. Love never dies.

26. Marsha says:

I have 3 black cats – Jingles, Runt, and Duke, all boys, and then I have Ms. Princess, a gray tabby female. They all came from my local animal shelters, and I love them all!!!!!

27. Mary Ellen says:

My first cat was black with a white patch on his chest. I lost him in 2007. But he some how guided another all black cat to the vet's office. His name is Samson and now lives with me and 3 others named Big Ben, Chloe and Kaluha.

28. mark says:

That kitten was cute, but my black domestic shorthair brings us dead baby rabbits and moles. He loves us big time… Too bad I’m a vegetarian.