Man Raised His Rescued Tabby Kitten

cute abandoned kitten crying cat pic

Oh Hi! | photo by ©Jeremy K

Here is another story of a man who has saved lives of many abandoned and stray cats. Story and photos courtesy of ©Jeremy K.

Jeremy K has rescued many stray and abandoned cats in his life. One of them that he has built a close and special bond with was a beautiful tabby named Small C or Cici.

“He was abanadoned by someone and left behind my back door. It was not easy to feed him because he was only 2 weeks old,” said Jeremy.

Small C was very small and weak when he was found many years ago. Jeremy brought him inside his house, warmed him up and gave him food that he needed so desperately. He took care of the little kitten and fed him every 3 – 4 hours around the clock. Sometimes, he skipped sleep to make sure Small C was fed and doing all right.

“Fortunately he survived, and so did I.”

feeding cute tabby kitten pic

Feeding Cici around the clock | photo by ©Jeremy K

cute tabby kitten lying on computer

"This bed feels warm and comfy." | photo by ©Jeremy K

cute tabby kitten napping on computer laptop

Cici and his favorite "bed" | photo by ©Jeremy K

cute tabby kitten sleeping on computer laptop

Sometimes he used it as a pillow | photo by ©Jeremy K

cute tabby kitten napping on bed

"Stretchhhhhhhh" | photo by ©Jeremy K

cute tabby kitten walking

"My daddy is teaching me how to walk." | photo by ©Jeremy K

cute tabby kitten cat pic

Cici | photo by ©Jeremy K

cute tabby kitten biting hand cat pic

"Me like to nom nom my daddy's fingers." | photo by ©Jeremy K

cute tabby kitten cat pic

Wah! | photo by ©Jeremy K

cute tabby kitten napping cat pic

"I lovez napping with my daddy!" | photo by ©Jeremy K

cute tabby kitten cat pic

photo by ©Jeremy K

cute tabby cat in the sink pic

Cici grew up into a handsome cat :) | photo by ©Jeremy K

This story is dedicated to Cici who just left for the Rainbow Bridge recently.

166 Responses to “Man Raised His Rescued Tabby Kitten”

1. paco says:

God loves this little angel :)

2. JC says:

I love this story! Bless you, Jeremy K, for rescuing little Cici. He's so sweet! And very handsome now that he's grown!

3. OneCatsNip says:

Oh your adorable! I bet you and your daddy have an amazingly wonderful bond!

4. Dobbella says:

what a blessing :)

5. Great rescue! I LOVE the fat kitten tummy pix. What a good-looking cat CiCi grew up to be.

xx Kat Mommy Trish

6. Marie says:

Those who have ever been blessed with hand rearing will know how rewarding it truly is and the bond you get is wonderous!

7. Man, we all need this kindness in our lives. I, myself, have three cats and would love to be able to care for more, both cats and dogs, but my apartment doesn't permit it.

Good for you, Jeremy K!

8. LGT says:

Aw how adorable,reminds me of my little Vivi. My Vi also likes to sleep on my keyboard. Bless Jeremy K.

9. Alyssa says:

I had to do the same for my kitten too, she's still very small today because of her not being able to eat like she should have after she was born. It's good to see someone doing this :)

10. Gwen says:

This site always leaves me in happy tears. Lovely story, kitty & Daddy.

11. Brian says:

You are beautiful! I loved your picture, have a wonderful weekend!!!

12. eb says:

you rock jeremy!

13. Kelly says:

Oh man that was so adorable!

14. Vee says:

This is so amazing. He looks so healthy. I work at an animal clinic, and we get people that "rescue" animals and they look horrible, even when they're healthy. You did a wonderful job, Jeremy. I wish more people had the kindness and facilities to take such good care of their pets.

I also don't know many men that would go all out like this to take care of something. It's good to know that there are still a few guys left that are awesome like this. :)

15. Cindi says:

Beautiful cat and beautiful person for doing this. I have two cats (rescues) and two westies. If I could I would save all animals without homes. Keep up the good work Jeremy. You are a wonderful person.

16. Abby says:

Small C was an adorable baby who grew up to be a beautiful kitty.

It is so heartwarming to know that good people exist and help……

purrs

>^,,^<

Abby

17. Bali Suut says:

Jeremy if you,re not married yet marry me!!!

18. janie jones says:

Oh my, what a good cat daddy. Everyone should be as compassionate and loving. Small C was definitely left at the best house possible & its obvious his daddy loves him very much :) Thank you for helping him.

19. Lee says:

This has just made my morning. Many thanks

20. Missy Prissy says:

There should be more people like you in this world! Give Cici a kiss from me.

21. Linda says:

What an extremely lucky wee cat. He surely did land on his feet.

22. Those pictures are all adorable – but I really love the stretchhhhhh one.

23. jeremy k says:

Thank you for your lovely words, althorgh Cici had gone for 3 months.

He received much much loves when he's alive, even now when you see his photos, I can feel the love is still around, and you worm my heart.

Thank you very much.

I think the days when Cici's with me are the best time in my life. I miss Cici everyday.

24. Shelley says:

I loved looking at your pictures and reading the story below them. When I got to the bottom and I read about the "Rainbow Bridge" I immediately teared up. Cici will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge so you may cross it together … bless you

25. Barb says:

Beautiful pictures, thankyou for sharing. Nothing warms my heart more thn a man who loves animals, especially enough to take one in and give it a good life. I am sorry he is gone now but he would have never lived if not for you…Hugs

26. Jacqueline says:

Cici was a gorgeous baby; I'm so sorry for his loss, Jeremy…You never stop loving and missing these sweet babies.

27. Kaya says:

Aww I rescued a tabby kitten when he was 6 weeks old. My sister found him on a sidewalk, too injured to move. We took him into our home, with a broken leg and a paralyzed tail. He now has the marks to prove how mighty he is. He has a stubby short tail from where it fell off (it was dead when we found him) and a limp in his leg. His name Mighty really suits him. :)

28. DianeHorseriderusa says:

All of the above comments would be ones I would add…regarding Cici and Jeremy…We need more people who have a heart. The Rainbow Bridge is quite popular ….I hope it is true =^,,^=

29. swine says:

People like you and all the people that have commented on these pictures give me hope for the human race. We had two "Room mates" for 19 and 20 years, and though saddened by their leaving, we have been gifted by visits from all the other cool cats in the neighborhood. (Chance and Tigh and the wee little black kitty) who have taken over the duties of pooping in our garden and keeping us amused with their antics.

Cheers and good fortune everyone!

30. suzanne says:

Wow! Nice to hear of a true good-hearted person!!

31. Precia says:

This is beautiful. The world needs more people like you. I'm so sorry, my dog recently left for Rainbow Bridge as well. I feel your pain.

32. Cindy says:

There is such a bond with a wee one that has to be bottle fed. I know that when I bottle feed the baby will end up staying with me, instead of being adopted. This is a beautiful kitty who was so fortunate to find a great human father. Best wishes to you both!

33. Cindy says:

I'm so sorry I did not read that CiCi has passed over. I have always heard that heaven is paradise, if so, my kitties will be waiting for me there…if not, the reports of paradise are false.

34. Nicky says:

i love this. made me happy.. love your adorable kitty :)

35. Ann says:

Thank you so much for showing this sweetie your love!

36. SK says:

Way too cute. :)

37. Theresa Marquez says:

I am so sorry about your dearly departed. Think of the good times you had together and you will be able to move on more smoothly. What a precious kitty!!

38. Paula says:

Lovely little kitty and well taken care of!!! I'm sorry for your loss, I know the pain. I just lost my Batty Boy in Feb. and it hurts everyday!!! A male that loves cats, what a joy!!!

39. AMR says:

What an adorable cat. I can see he was well taken care of. I'm sorry for your loss. My very first dog just recently passed as well, so I know how hard it can be. They're part of your family.

40. Lucinda says:

Bless your heart for helping Cici to survive. You get great satisfaction from helping the helpless and I can see that Cici was taken care of very well. I'm so sorry for your loss!

I too have rescued many strays and am known as the "Cat Lady" with the youngest being 1 week old so I bottle fed him and he is now 10 months. I have found many of my strays a home over the years but can't part with 9 of them. I love this website and thank you Jeremy K for sharing your story of your sweet Cici.