Kitty Jumping for Love

When Kome-chan wants attention, she jumps for it.

Here is Kome-chan wouldn’t let go of her mommy.

Sponsored Links

15 Responses to “Kitty Jumping for Love”

1. Kat says:

Mom!
    Mom!
    Mom!
    *pounce*
    Got you, Momma. <3

2. Barbara Anne Coll says:

We have one that walks around in circle meowing very quietly waiting for his treat. But, the other one, a whold different story.

3. Barbara says:

That’s so funny. She’s saying hey I want to be cuddled. Since you won’t pick me up I’m going to pounce on you.

4. vix says:

Well, Mommy shouldn’t keep Kome-chan waiting like that! My kitty Lulu will just come over and give me a bite on the leg when I have kept her waiting at meal times. Ouch – works every time.

5. Sam says:

That just made my day, so funny!

6. Awww, what a talker. Wonder what she is saying.

7. sea says:

Simply adorable!! It’s so sad we can’t translate what kittens say.

8. katie says:

When that cat wants attention it gets attention!! Too funny!

I want to be “harrassed” like that!, Climb as much as you could!.

10. leena says:

This reminds me of my own Cats…. Love is Amazing :)

11. ida says:

mine would meow non-stop until she gave up.

12. KateM says:

My 18-year-old cat Rocky is so polite — he never vocalizes when I’m in bed or sleeping. He comes for a cuddle and then sleeps in the nest of blankets I make for him over a heating pad set on Low.

But once I’m up in the morning, I’m fair game, and it’s “Feed me! Feed me! Now! Now! Now! Now!” Forget irrelevancies like going to the john or getting dressed. He comes and watches me in disbelief, like “How dare you! Feed me now! Now! Now! Now!”

And he doesn’t stop until the dish of food is actually down on the mat in front of him.

13. Faria says:

Awww tats sooo cuteeeeeee

14. Aircat says:

My Boss Tweed did that regardless of whether my arms were full or not. I had to catch him because he had been declawed before he adopted me. It was one of the sweetest things he did.

15. Clara says:

lol my oldest kitty, Cocoa, has started to do this with my 3 yr old granted she doesnt have to pounce she just stands up and leans on my daughters back with her paws on her shoulder and meows in her ear lol…cocoa and alice will both jump on me…which is cute and all but those CLAWS!!! OW!!!!!!!!!!!