Smart Cat Opens Closet Door

Smart kitty figures out how to open the closet door. What can’t cats do?

Sponsored Links

11 Responses to “Smart Cat Opens Closet Door”

1. Dawn says:

I LOVE it when people catch their funny but sneaky pets getting into mischief. I also used to have a smart kitty that could open doors with french handles. He’d just reach up, and hold onto it, thus getting into rooms he wasn’t supposed to visit. Love these guys!!!

2. Lianne says:

*sigh* My pantry had doors like this, and yep, two of my cats figured out how to open them. I had to keep the heavy cat food bin in front of it to block it…

3. Joanna says:

My cat Smudge can jump to reach up to the bathroom door handle and open it and barge in, regardless of what I am doing there….

4. Allyssa says:

what can’t cats do? close the door behind themselves. *nods* at least my cats have never learned to. they sure love to open the doors though. french doors, bifold doors, normal doors, screen doors, closets, bedrooms, outside, you name it. some even managed the windows lol

5. Sarah says:

I love how this cat stops and looks around before he walks into the closet. . .kinda like he knows he’s doing something naughty and he wants to make sure no one’s watching! :)

My Pumbie “learnt” how to open doors years ago when I was on a trip for a weekend. She wanted to sleep on my bed (as she was alone at the moment), and she just held on to the door handle. They are much more smart than we think!!.

7. Midge uses her paws to open doors… even when many cats would just push it open with their head.

8. Kate says:

I used to have a half-Siamese cat who could open drawers — I never knew what I’d find when I got home from work…

9. Kiplings_cat says:

Our late Zapppo used to open doors like that- so we had to move the cat food to another closet! He also opened cupboard doors- careful where you stored the catnip!

10. shelly lyon says: