Vet Saves Kitty with Broken Neck and Gives Him a Loving Home

Blue the kitty is a survivor. He was rescued from a home which gave him the broken neck, but that’s the end of it. Blue’s life has turned around since he met a vet who took him in, looked after him during those critical moments and will never return him to his old home.

“The break was very serious, but his youth really helped since he can heal so much more effectively,” said luminiferousaethers via reddit.

“According to my (vet) friend, he will fully recover. The critical moments have passed and he should be fine,” he added.

Today Blue is walking again and very happy because he got a lot of people who adore him and a new home that he loves.

Blue getting cared for by the vet who saved him

cute kitten with injured neck gets care and love

Getting love and kisses

cute kitten with injured neck gets care and love

cute kitten with injured neck gets care and love

Back up on his paws!

cute kitten with injured neck recovering

Happy!

cute kitten with injured neck recovering

Photos by luminiferousaethers via reddit.

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

33 Responses to “Vet Saves Kitty with Broken Neck and Gives Him a Loving Home”

1. Blue Wolf says:

SWEET!!!

2. nana says:

glad someone rescued this beautiful kitty from her old home…GBU all

3. Amy says:

What a beautiful kitty!!! So glad she was rescued, and that she’s in a loving, caring forever home where she belongs!

4. Marcia says:

I hope the sorry people who did that to him are doing time. I am so thankful for people who love animals and want to help and love them.

5. evs says:

i dont understand how anyone could hurt a kitteh like that. they’re so sweet and loving! i just don’t get it. i’m so glad kitteh has a happy home now. hope he’s spoiled forever!!!

6. C says:

Many furry hugs to the master vet who took care of Blue. Whoever hurt Blue ought to have their butts kicked up around their heads!!! I will cheer on anyone that takes on that task. Handsome Blue has a good home & he will always know he’s loved. =^..^-

7. Nana says:

SO SO SWEET!! =)

8. beckyl says:

ah! cutie patootie! any word on legally pressing charges against the jerkwad that allowed such an injury to happen??!!

9. Amy says:

I’m so happy that Blue has found a forever loving home. What a beautiful, sweet looking kitty. How people can abuse animals in beyond me. Hopefully they are doing time and don’t have other animals or children.

10. JR says:

Blue is a beautiful baby outside and inside. for him to trust humans he is a saint. Bless those who take care of and love him forever.

11. Druscilla says:

I don’t even wanna imagine the horror that kitty went through. It makes me so happy to see this kind of a turn over; he really needed a perfect home to fix him up :] Have the best life, Blue! <3

12. KellyAnne says:

Poor cat baby! Glad he found someone to help him out. A long and happy life to baby Blue!

13. Laura says:

I truly believe, down to my core, that there is a special place in HELL for those inhuman-humans who are afflicted with the diseased hearts, minds and souls that allow them to injure, desecrate and abuse our precious children and our beloved animals. Children and animals are the absolute innocents on this earth… They are the GOOD in life when we are hard pressed to find anything good about the residents of this planet.

14. Rocky says:

It always touches my heart when I see that somone has compassion and love for our little furry friends. Thank you for your kindness and may Blue live a long long life with your love.

15. katie k says:

What a sad story but such a happy ending. Glad Blue has found a loving human to care and love him, thanks so much!!

16. julia says:

that sob deserves there neck to be brocken

What a swine, what a shame!, to do that to an innocent animal…”It’s my life, don’t forget it”, says Baby Blue:) (I think it’s a crime in many legislations nowadays: maltrato animal)

18. nnua says:

I m so glad Blue is saved & well now. He is a handsome kitty!

19. John says:

It makes me ill to think of “people” mistreating a kitty like this, but thank goodness there are people in the world such as this vet.

20. Patrick says:

That’s so cool. Glad your vet friend was able to save Blue.

21. How horrible any animal should be treated like that. And how wonderful of the vet to save it and adopt it so it knows kindness and love.

22. Claudia says:

Lucky cat!!!!! Blessed you. Some humans are just crap…

23. Potato says:

Awww Blue get well soon

24. Deb says:

Sure do hope the vet turned in the people who provided the injury to this furbaby! Better yet, she should have asked the corner thug to teach a lesson!

25. Sara says:

the more i read up on animals being abused the more angry and disgusted i get…..How can anybody do that to an animal…..What did the kitty ever do to that human to deserve such a thing as that…. Way to go Blue You beat the odds and won……

26. JR says:

Blue is beautiful. i do not understand why humans want to be so cruel. Blue you are a very lucky baby.

27. Iffat says:

Hooray for Blue! Good thing someone brought him to the vet.

28. Carmen says:

Broke my heart to hear what happened to blue. God bless you for taking Blue in he deserves to be loved and he will always love you for rescuing him. He is beautiful

29. Arpita says:

Blue is so cute! :) I do not understand why humans want to be so cruel! :( Blue, you are a very lucky baby!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

30. nnua says:

i do hope Blue made a complete recovery. It is so hard not to feel mad, I just want to punch the offender who did this to a kitten.

31. Debra Olsen says:

Blessings from the universe to all involved in this innocent creatures rescue & recovery :-)

32. Jennifer Wright says:

I love that he was saved by someone who will give him the kind of life he deserves thanks for sharing!! – Jen