– If you have any suggestions, feel free to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
– If you have a story, photos, or videos you’d like to share with us on Love Meow, go to this link to submit your content.
– We often help local shelters and rescue groups get their word out. If you are interested in adoption. Here is how:
Love Meow is a website dedicated to spread the message of love for our furry friends. Many of our stories come from cat lovers, foster parents of many different rescue groups and cat owners from around the world. Though not all kitties here are up for adoption, some are.
The best way to find out if the kitties are available is to contact the shelter or foster parents. When we are given contact information to their rescue groups, we will include it in their articles. In many cases, specific contact information is not available to us, you can reach out to the foster parents directly by clicking their name or flickr link or visiting their blog site or YouTube channel.
– If you want to nominate a shelter to receive our donation and be featured on Love Meow, send us their website or contact information below.
Our donation is not much, but we hope through their stories, we will encourage more people to donate and help those who have been working so hard to save lives of so many animals. The organization must be a government proved charitable organization such as a 501(c)(3) non profit corporation or a charitable non-profit organization that is registered with the Canada Revenue Agency.
– We DO NOT allow any spam ads/inappropriate ads on our website.
If you experience any bad ads, please report them to us immediately, and we will have them blocked right away.
Please let us know the name of their ad or URL. It will help us identify the ad/advertiser.