In Bangalore, India, there is a bookstore where kitties call the shots. Everyday they pick a spot of their choice at the store and nap on a stack of new books or magazines. When people come by to pet them, they’d gladly turn around and offer their belly. “I took these photos in my friends […]
by Love Meow on Aug 22nd, 2012 | 10 Comments
- Orphan Kitten and Abandoned Puppy Adopt Each Other and Become Best Friends
- Cat and Whitetail Deer Who Grew Up Together Share a Special Moment
- A Cat Wandered in to NYPD and Didn’t Want to Leave
- Minki the Cat Stray No More! This Will Touch Your Heart!
- Frances the Cat is 21 Years Old, But Still a Kitten at Heart!