Place food and water away from the litter boxes. Cats are very clean animals. If you place food and water too close to their elimination, they may refuse to eat. If you have multiple cats, feed them in separate bowls instead of one communal bowl. In a multi-cat house, the dominant cat will most likely […]
- Didga the Cat Goes Skateboarding With Her Human
- Meet the “Sesame Street” Kittens Rescued From Garbage Can. They Will Melt Your Heart!
- They Met This Kitty at the Shelter, Two Years Later… He’s all Grown Up!
- This Kitty Gets Really Serious About Giving A Bath. Watch!
- Love Will Keep Us Together – Kodi and Shorty