Place food and water away from the litter boxes. Cats are very clean animals. If you place food and water too close to their elimination, they may refuse to eat. If you have multiple cats, feed them in separate bowls instead of one communal bowl. In a multi-cat house, the dominant cat will most likely […]
- Fuego the Ginger Kitten Finds a New Mom Luna the Dog
- Rescue Kitten Meets Dog for the First Time. They Bond Instantly!
- This Kitten Lives at a Hotel. They Let Her into Their Room and She Snuggles Right in
- Maru Takes Over Hana’s Box
- When This Ginger Kitten Discovers a Mirror and Shoes for the First Time… It’s Double the Fun