Have you wondered why some cats seem to be cross eyed? Is it because they are concentrating on something a bit too intensely? The cross-eyed condition (also called strabismus) is in fact mostly genetic. The muscles that attach directly to the eyeballs are not exactly of the same length on each opposite side. When the eyeball […]
by Love Meow on Jan 31st, 2010 | 8 Comments
- Didga the Cat Goes Skateboarding With Her Human
- Meet the “Sesame Street” Kittens Rescued From Garbage Can. They Will Melt Your Heart!
- They Met This Kitty at the Shelter, Two Years Later… He’s all Grown Up!
- This Kitty Gets Really Serious About Giving A Bath. Watch!
- Love Will Keep Us Together – Kodi and Shorty