Flickr: Tom Poes The holidays are a busy time with lots of people coming and going, different foods and unfamiliar smells to arouse the curiosity of our cats. Below are some tips to keep our cats safe from toxic foods and careless relatives. So many foods and plants are toxic to cats, but to avoid […]
- 2 Week Old Foster Kittens First Snuggle & Nap With a Human
- Meet Ham! A Tiny Kitten Strays His Way into His Forever Home
- Three Kittens Turn on Their Purr Motors and Yawn Machines!
- Cat Playing Soccer with Her Human. She’d Make an Excellent Goalkeeper!
- Meet Bilbo Fluffins the Cat Found Under a House by a Kind Man. See His Journey Growing Up!