Elizabeth May, a veterinary nurse from New Zealand brought home a litter of eight-day-old kittens, intending to bottle feed them around the clock. May is an animal lover who has three cats, three dogs, a bird and two fish tanks. On the second day when she was bottle feeding the kittens, she noticed that her […]
by Love Meow on Feb 26th, 2010 | 7 Comments
- 2 Week Old Foster Kittens First Snuggle & Nap With a Human
- Meet Ham! A Tiny Kitten Strays His Way into His Forever Home
- Three Kittens Turn on Their Purr Motors and Yawn Machines!
- Cat Playing Soccer with Her Human. She’d Make an Excellent Goalkeeper!
- Meet Bilbo Fluffins the Cat Found Under a House by a Kind Man. See His Journey Growing Up!