In Japan, people come together to celebrate cats on February 22. Why haven’t we thought about an official Cat Day? Cats definitely deserve a day of their own celebration. Why is February 22 the Cat Day? In Japanese, 2 is read “ni” which is like the ‘nyan’ sound cats make in Japanese. Because of that, […]
by Love Meow on Sep 23rd, 2009 | 27 Comments
- When Kitty Discovers that He Can Hop Like a Bunny…
- Kitty Gives His Human A Shoulder Massage and A Kiss
- Fuego the Ginger Kitten Finds a New Mom Luna the Dog
- Rescue Kitten Meets Dog for the First Time. They Bond Instantly!
- This Kitten Lives at a Hotel. They Let Her into Their Room and She Snuggles Right in