This tiny tiger came to a family’s front steps one day and meowed for help. She is about one month old and as clingy as she can be. They named her Zarame. She loves attention and lap time Meeting Milk the house cat for the first time… They bonded immediately Photos by Kachimo.
by Love Meow on Jul 19th, 2012 | 21 Comments
- Kitty Loves to Be Swept Across Floor and Runs Back for More!
- Kitten Rescued from a Mailbox Found Home with a Retired Mailman
- This Little Fluffy Kitty ‘Disappears’ When He Falls Asleep
- Five Foster Kittens Sharing Lap Time Together. It’s a Purr-a-thon!
- Bonnie the Cat Decides to Become Mom to Two Little Chicks