Previously: Last December we covered a story about a cat named Kenmore who was a regular visitor at the Boston’s Kenmore subway station. The kitty soon became a mascot of the station. However, the MBTA employees grew more and more concerned about the little one’s safety. They decided to use food and water to try […]
by Love Meow on Feb 22nd, 2010 | 7 Comments
- 2 Week Old Foster Kittens First Snuggle & Nap With a Human
- Meet Ham! A Tiny Kitten Strays His Way into His Forever Home
- Three Kittens Turn on Their Purr Motors and Yawn Machines!
- Cat Playing Soccer with Her Human. She’d Make an Excellent Goalkeeper!
- Meet Bilbo Fluffins the Cat Found Under a House by a Kind Man. See His Journey Growing Up!