Flickr: Captpiper Though the economy has taken a toll on many families and their beloved cats, there is always help you can get to keep your kitties fed. Cats do not deserve to be hungry because of the economy. That’s why many non-profit organizations have stepped up to help including Cat Adoption Team that has […]
by Love Meow on Dec 14th, 2009 | 3 Comments
- Mavis, an Orphaned Kitten, Found a Surrogate Mom and a Second Chance at Life
- When You Hold a Shelter Kitten, Magic Happens…
- Didga the Cat Goes Skateboarding With Her Human
- Meet the “Sesame Street” Kittens Rescued From Garbage Can. They Will Melt Your Heart!
- They Met This Kitty at the Shelter, Two Years Later… He’s all Grown Up!