Have you wondered why some cats seem to be cross eyed? Is it because they are concentrating on something a bit too intensely? The cross-eyed condition (also called strabismus) is in fact mostly genetic. The muscles that attach directly to the eyeballs are not exactly of the same length on each opposite side. When the eyeball […]
by Love Meow on Jan 31st, 2010 | 8 Comments
- Three Kittens Turn on Their Purr Motors and Yawn Machines!
- Cat Playing Soccer with Her Human. She’d Make an Excellent Goalkeeper!
- Meet Bilbo Fluffins the Cat Found Under a House by a Kind Man. See His Journey Growing Up!
- Kitty Demands to Know What His Human is Eating
- Tiny Roadside Rescue Kitten Nina: Journey to Forever Home