Stress is cats’ biggest enemy. It may be hard for you to imagine since cats are often found lounging comfortably on the couch, playing with their favorite toys or enjoying food you specially selected for them. However, cats are subject to various potential stress factors. They form their own habits and create their own territory. […]
by Love Meow on Nov 8th, 2009 | 1 Comment
- This Kitty Keeps His Human Awake When He Sleeps, but They Just Don’t Have the Heart to Tell Him…
- Mavis, an Orphaned Kitten, Found a Surrogate Mom and a Second Chance at Life
- When You Hold a Shelter Kitten, Magic Happens…
- Didga the Cat Goes Skateboarding With Her Human
- Meet the “Sesame Street” Kittens Rescued From Garbage Can. They Will Melt Your Heart!