Every year there are hundreds of animals relinquished to animal shelters. A survey done by the National Council on Pet Population Study concluded the following reasons to be the top reasons for cats being surrendered to shelters: Too many cats in home Allergies to cats Personal problems Moving or relocating landlord issues Inadequate facilities house […]
- Maru Thinks He’s a Person and This is How He Sleeps
- This Kitty is a Full Grown Cat, But Still the Size of a Kitten at 4 lbs.
- 2 Week Old Foster Kittens First Snuggle & Nap With a Human
- Meet Ham! A Tiny Kitten Strays His Way into His Forever Home
- Three Kittens Turn on Their Purr Motors and Yawn Machines!