Cats have natural instincts to stalk their prey, trace the smell of an unfamiliar object, and acknowledge their weaknesses so they can better prepare themselves from danger. Cats have great senses which help them scout out their surroundings, identify friend or foe and detect objects in a way that are far beyond what humans are […]
by Love Meow on Oct 6th, 2009 | 2 Comments
- Rescue Kitten Meets Dog for the First Time. They Bond Instantly!
- This Kitten Lives at a Hotel. They Let Her into Their Room and She Snuggles Right in
- Maru Takes Over Hana’s Box
- When This Ginger Kitten Discovers a Mirror and Shoes for the First Time… It’s Double the Fun
- 102-Year-Old Woman Fell In Love With A Shelter Cat