Cats have natural instincts to stalk their prey, trace the smell of an unfamiliar object, and acknowledge their weaknesses so they can better prepare themselves from danger. Cats have great senses which help them scout out their surroundings, identify friend or foe and detect objects in a way that are far beyond what humans are […]
by Love Meow on Oct 6th, 2009 | 2 Comments
- Didga the Cat Goes Skateboarding With Her Human
- Meet the “Sesame Street” Kittens Rescued From Garbage Can. They Will Melt Your Heart!
- They Met This Kitty at the Shelter, Two Years Later… He’s all Grown Up!
- This Kitty Gets Really Serious About Giving A Bath. Watch!
- Love Will Keep Us Together – Kodi and Shorty