Image: Link It is always a bit nerve-wrecking for cat owners to bring their kittens to the vet for the very first time. If you are bringing home a new kitten that you just adopted, it is important to have the kitten seen by a veterinarian as soon as possible. Before the exam starts, a nurse […]
by Love Meow on Oct 30th, 2009 | 1 Comment
- When Kitty Discovers that He Can Hop Like a Bunny…
- Kitty Gives His Human A Shoulder Massage and A Kiss
- Fuego the Ginger Kitten Finds a New Mom Luna the Dog
- Rescue Kitten Meets Dog for the First Time. They Bond Instantly!
- This Kitten Lives at a Hotel. They Let Her into Their Room and She Snuggles Right in