Love and Dedication from a Super Mom Cat

This is one dedicated mama cat.

“Millie our newest foster kid has arrived. She’s incredibly sweet. Millie has been spending a lot of time in someone’s backyard. This someone was good enough to feed Millie and when she noticed that Millie was getting a little fat she called TCR (Toronto Cat Rescue),” said Christine G.

She gave birth to five adorable kittens, and Millie is there every step of the way. “All of them are growing like weeds. Millie is a super Momcat and is taking great care of them,” Christine wrote on her flickr.

cute cat mama cuddling with baby kitten
cute cat mama cuddling with baby kitten

cute cat mama cuddling with baby kitten

cute cat mama cuddling with baby kitten
cute cat mama cuddling with baby kitten

Photos courtesy of ©Christine Gittings (flickr: gittingsc). Millie will be put up for adoption after her kittens grow big enough for new homes.

12 Responses to “Love and Dedication from a Super Mom Cat”

1. Maysoun says:

love unlimited

2. Noelegy says:

There’s something so wonderful about rescue mamas. Of course, homes have to be found for the kittens (and the mama), but can you imagine how the mama kitty must feel to know that she now has food, shelter, love, and a safe, clean place to raise her babies?

3. Lynne says:

I just loved seeing this—such unconditional love in its purest form:):):)

4. katie says:

Bundles of love!!

5. Becks says:

Aww how sweet =)

6. ctti87 says:

Aww…cute! Bless the kind souls who have been caring for them all. I’ll be taking in a stray mum cat myself, along with her baby girl, who was the only one of her litter of three (her first litter) to survive. My mother at the moment refuses to accept them but I’m determined to care for them as no one else will, so wish me luck!

7. donna arthurs says:

Years ago I took in a stray mama cat (still almost a kitten herself) who was just about ready to have kittens. She had 3 adorable ones. The next day I could tell she was sick, took her to the vet, got her on antibiotics,etc. and the vet said due to her young age and being sick she probably wouldn’t take care of her babies. He told me to bring the kitten to him if she didn’t feed them. Well, she turned out to be super mama. In fact, I still have her and her son. He out weighs her by 10 pounds yet she STILL tends to him, comforts him if she thinks he needs it, bathes him, gives him the best food and best place to sleep. It is so funny and sweet to watch. She sure proved that vet wrong and I am so glad I found her and brought her in. I love Mama Lucy and Baby Winkers.

8. Sang hee says:

I loooooooooove them

9. Iffat says:

What a beautiful MomCat & her sweet little babies!

10. Debra Olsen says:

There is nothing more beautiful & inspiring than to see animal mothers caring for their young. Of course I have a special spot in my soul reserved for the kitties, especially the homeless. Wishing everyone were able to “see the light”… love Love Meow :-)

11. caturday says:

OOMMMGGG…………. cuteee…melting heart

12. Thamar says:

My first cat was found in a plastic Bag near a sleet, only a few weeks old. When I got my 2nd kitty, 3 months old, took her in, like it was her own . So cute!