Little Rescue Burrito Kitty Taken in by PetSmart Staff

This little wee one was taken in by the staff from PetSmart when the owner couldn’t take care of him.

“Burrito kitty from my work…. He’s about 3 weeks old now, still has to be bottle fed. Some woman brought him in and said she didn’t want him anymore because he had fleas and they were ‘jumping on her’. Poor little guy was on his last leg. He’s doing quiet well now though,” said BirdyBridget  via reddit.

Burrito kitty right before bottle feeding time

cute rescue burrito kitten ready to bottle feed

Photo by BirdyBridget via reddit.

Sponsored Links

26 Responses to “Little Rescue Burrito Kitty Taken in by PetSmart Staff”

1. Preston says:

He is so cute. I’d love to have burrito kitty hehe Obviously the woman who surrendered him doesn’t deserve him. I pray he gets a loving forever home.

2. Norm says:

Cute, Cute, Cute. Thank you Petsmart!

3. vonneybeth says:

What a cutie!

4. Jazzpjd says:

From his looks he will be a fine cat, and that nasty person who knows nothing about caring for others needs to not pick up any more animals, ever. Thank you for being a kind person.

5. Julee says:

What a sweet face!

6. winston says:

What is wrong with people? Why do they treat cats and dogs like toys? Sad… I am glad this little guy was taken care of

7. TunaOnMyMind says:

Thankfully this little fella wasn’t just tossed on the side of the road. But brought to a place where he’s gettin’ lots of luvs, noms…meelks and more luvs.

8. katie k says:

You just want to eat that whole burrito!! Glad that he is being taken care of. Simply ADORABLE!!

9. Lori says:

If this little baby had fleas the woman that brought him in will still have fleas in her house.If there is a few you see there are hundreds you don’t.

10. curator says:

Reminds me of my darling Elizabeth when I got her….Some people just don’t know anything.

Burrito is a really warming name for this precious kitty. What an stupid excuse, ¡fleas!.

12. ctti87 says:

I’m glad he’s being cared for by the good people at PetSmart. The woman who brought him in clearly got him only because he was cute – she doesn’t know a thing about actually caring for a cat! You’d think a pet owner would, at the very least, be aware of the existence of flea & tick treatments. Well, it’s good PetSmart got him at such a tender age. Just imagine how much worse it would be if he didn’t have fleas & the owner inevitably tired of him when he stopped being “cute”!

13. Nicki says:

Poor little thing. So glad to see he’s being take care of!!!

14. Noelegy says:

It’s easy to hate someone who dropped a kitten off like this when she couldn’t deal with it anymore…but at least she took the kitten somewhere that it could be cared for. Far worse has happened to babies like this. Good for the people at PetSmart for taking care of this little purrito!

15. nnua says:

oh so cute!!

I am slightly germophobic & have a phobia of insects but for cats in need, i will deal with some tiny fleas.

16. Sue says:

oh how wonderful! I wish I could give him a home…bless your heart

17. Jeff says:

That POS woman shouldn’t be allowed to have animals!

18. Starr says:

I’m just glad that woman had enough sense to drop this little guy off someplace safe instead of just dumping him. Thank you Petsmart! I pray that someone will give him a good home.

19. Anna says:

Thank you Petsmart!

20. Moni says:

Awww!! Cute baby. And that woman who turned that darlin away should be ashamed of herself.

21. Jen says:

I am so grateful that the staff at Petsmart was able to help him, he deserves love and a wonderful forever home..the lady who brought him in was never worthy of him..hope the little guy is doing well now! :)

22. Vampie says:

Actually I think that woman acted ok, however it’s not nice to change mind about an animal, it’s better to give him to people who would take proper care of him, instead of just dumping him or wait until he dies. You are right that some people are too irresponsible to have a pet, but it’s a great thing when they realize that.

23. Cinthia says:

I just adopted a kitten who looks like this one but with some slightly longer fur from the PetCo. The adoption lady was loving on him and kissing on him and telling him she loved him (to him and all the other cats there) and I knew he was a loved kitty that I could continue to love in that way.

I almost feel sad for that lady because her dumb attitude and unwillingness to figure out how to help him instead of get rid of him means she’ll miss out on what is sure to be an amazing blessing!

24. Angela says:

Doesn’t this idiot know you can get fleas even if you don’t have animals, they jump through screens in windows and doors and you can carry them in on your pant legs and things.

Seriously owning an animal should require stupidity tests and thorough back ground checks