Four Fuzzy Kittens Found at Garage Sale Get a Second Chance

These tiny kittens were dropped off at a garage sale one weekend. When Kate S. discovered the furry little ones, she was determined to help them find the perfect foster home.

Kate found a rescue who could take care of the kitties, since four 2-week-old kittens can be very demanding. Her friend Anje T. immediately contacted an experienced fosterer Kimberly Jennery who has fostered countless baby kittens. “We’re kind of full up already, but… well, it was definitely meant to be,” said Kimberly J..

So the journey began. Kimberly bottle fed the fuzzy little ones every two hours round the clock along with a few other foster kittens that she currently cares for. It’s a full house of fuzzy cuteness and surely keeps Kimberly and her family’s hands full, but seeing how quickly the kitties grow and thrive, it’s absolutely rewarding.

Meet the fosters: Woodstock (top, ginger kitty with extra toes), Lucy (bottom, only girl), Rerun (top, cream kitty) and Linus (center).

cute foster kittens snuggling in a nap

After a very needed bath…

cute foster kittens after a bath

First day wandering on the floor, but they ended up on Kimberly feet

cute foster kittens getting attention

Lunch time! Nom nom nom!

cute foster kittens eating food time

Lucy and Woodstock. Beyond cute!

cute foster kittens

Linus and Woodstock, snuggling

cute foster kittens snuggling

Lap time with all the fosters in the house, All six bitties, with a peeking Harley

cute foster kittens sharing lap time

story of the grey and black fosters

Photos courtesy of ©Kimberly Jennery. More Kimberly’s fosters at her blog.

13 Responses to “Four Fuzzy Kittens Found at Garage Sale Get a Second Chance”

1. Oh.. i want to go to that garage sale…and bring home some love. But why would anyone dump these little treasures?

2. ida says:

the black one in the last pic is just too cute!

3. irene says:

I bottle raised 2 kittens that were about 48 hours old. Wonderful experience. I had one 16 years and the other 19 years. I loved raising them and they paid me back with such love. If you ever get a chance do it, remember 2 things…they require special formula (not cows milk, in a pinch evaporated canned milk will do okay short term-pet stores sell the formula now) and they need to have their bellies and bottoms stroked with gauze or paper towel to stimulate their bladder and bowels…it’s easy though. Just keep them warm, handle them a lot and hug them and they will have a wonderful start in life and grow up to be people friendly. GOD BLESS that garage sale!

4. One slight inaccuracy, which is a natural mistake … the six on my lap, with Harley at my knee, are not actually ALL the fosters in the house right now ;) There are actually another FOUR, all a bit older, still here. Good grief! ;)

As always, love your posts on my fosters! :)

5. Julee says:

What a full house of sweetness. God bless you Kimberly, for taking them all in and feeding them. You are a real hero!

6. Minakitty says:

I cannot stop giggling. They are so adorable. Thank you foster mom Kimberly! :)

7. Jasmine says:

I would want to keep all of them!

Linus and Woodstock: I love those little dewlaps wet after noms!!.

9. Tucker says:

YOUR ALL IN MY HEART AND PRAYERS!!

I PRAY YOU ALL GET ADOPTED VERY SOOOOON INTO YOUR LOVING,CARING,SAFE,FOREVER FAMILIES/HOMES!

SMOOOOOCH!!

10. JR says:

It never ceases to amaze me how heartless people can be to just dump fur babies. so thankful they are loved and safe.

11. Kate says:

You are an angel!What a kindness!

12. Debra Olsen says:

Oh, my goodness…that is a houseful of unspeakable cuteness. I’m so sad & happy for them all at the same time. You have done exceptional work with them & I’m sure I speak for so many when I say THANK YOU FOR SAVING THEM! :-)